Sunday, December 28, 2008

I m Back !!!

I hope everone had a wonderful Christmas like we did ! Off for week at work during the Christmas ( with out pay ). Not much I can do about it but ,it just gives me a chance to think , to be with my angels , and to to see how much faith I have in the Lord Almighty. It has been awhile since I have posted anything ( shame on me !!) The plan for work this week is work three days off two .This gives me more time to think , to be with my angels, and to put more trust in the Lord. One of the coolest gifts I received was a FireProof T- shirts from Paul ,and Julie and I bought the Love Dare for each other . Then today at church our church bought each couple a Love Dare book to read so we have two books , it gives us a double challenge. And believe me since we have started three days ago satan has been bombing this marriage ! We have found Gods bunkers have doctored our wounds , and we are going to have a OPERATION GODLY FREEDOM !!!
And we have found the weapons of mass destruction . 11 years with Julie have been the greatest years of my life . And I want to make the next 11 even greater , and that is with a Christ driven marriage .

With Christ Love ,
Charlie

2 comments:

cryssi said...

For some reason, blogger didnt update me that you had posted this...I am so glad that you liked the shirt and I am glad that the Love Dare is going good...It does hit you where it hurts and it seems like just when you decide that you are going to do somehting like this for God, Satan decides that he is going to tear you down....It was like that for us too but we keep going and it has gotten lots better...

Love You my Brother..

Love sissy

Jules said...

Love you baby....and I tagged you on my blog..come over and see! :)