Tuesday, November 25, 2008

verses to ponder on this Thanksgiving week and always...

"Be anxious for nothing, but n everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God" (Phillippians 4:6)

"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."(Colossians 3:17)

"In everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus" (1 Thessalonians 5:18)

*Be back later;

Happy hunting & happy eating!

Charlie

2 comments:

cryssi said...

Good verses and thanks for the reminder to always give thanks for all we have. I know I am sure thankful for alot of things that I never really thought about.

Love Ya
Sis

TREY MORGAN said...

Charlie - thanks for dropping by my blog. I appreciate your comment and your openness and honesty.

I hope you have a GREAT Thanksgiving weekend.

Blessings - Trey